Tuesday, January 15, 2013

007. House Party Happenings


Photobucket
I just got picked for my 7th House Party and my 2nd Pullups House Party. I'm pretty excited about this though because I'm in the process of potty training our 2 year old, Landon. My party pack included the following: 28 Pull-Ups samples (size 2t-3t) 1 boy and 1 girl same for everyone that attends, 14 Pull-Up coupon books, 14 party hats, 14 blow-out noise makers, 1 Exclusive Pull-Ups Training Fun Celebration App sticker and download info, 14 reward progress chart activity, Pull-Ups 'First Flush' celebration coloring sheets. I'll post pictures from my party! :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome, how do you you get picked for things like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. houseparty.com

    Sign up, fill our the party applications and if you get picked you have to host the party. Take pictures, videos and blog about it. That's how you get picked for more! :)

    ReplyDelete