Monday, February 18, 2013

008. Bauble Swap Reveal

YAY! It's finally time to reveal the goodies I got from the Bauble Swap. I got paired with the amazing, Annie. Whom I already had the pleasure of knowing and I had so much fun shopping for her. I didn't take pictures of her goodies I bought but you can find them here. I told her I liked chunky jewelry and bright/loud colors, she hit the nail on the head too! Here's my goodies:

 She wrapped everything up so nicely.
Even included a super cute card, with 5 little penguins! ;))
   photo BS1_zps99994e89.png

 My bright and colorful bracelets
   photo BS2_zps4fd5638d.png

 My bright and chunky necklace with my super cute card
 photo BS3_zps59b00734.png

 After receiving her package, I realized a lot of things to make my next swap even better. I can't wait to sign up for another, as this was my first one. Thanks again Annie, loved everything! :D

5 comments:

  1. I am SO happy you liked your baubles! I wasn't quite sure if you'd like your goodies so I'm soooo happy you did! I hope to co-host another swap in the near future so stay tuned ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved all of it. I am so excited about participating in another. I can't wait!!!

      Delete
  2. ARG! I posted a comment last night, but I suppose it never got submitted! That's why I hate using cell phone for internet sometimes... Anyhoooooooo I believe it was a long the lines, of how BAD ASS your jewelry you received is! I don't think anybody can top what Annie chose for you. It's a perfect fit & absolutely stunning <3 ! I must say I am a little jealous, I do love that bling you got on your wrist :)

    -I also seen her post & what you got her, which was so stinking cute as well :) I am so happy I signed up for this swap and CANNOT wait for another one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It's okay. Thanks honey, I loved everything she got me. I can't wait to do another. I know ways to make it even better now!!!! :D

      Delete