Wednesday, February 27, 2013

012. Influenster; Sweetheart Voxbox 2013


 photo shbox1_zps5a7bd68c.png   photo shbox2_zps75c97224.png
I was so excited to open up another email from Influenster. Every one of their emails brings a smile to my face, I can tell you that much. I enjoy receiving their boxes and reviewing all the wonderful products inside. Anyways, I got picked yet again for another fabulous box. This time, the Sweetheart Voxbox. This box is complimentary from Influenster.

 photo skinnygirl_zps9539b62f.png
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars: $9.99 per box of 5 bars
Okay so I have to be honest, I was really skeptical about this bar because I'm not a fan of coconut or anything that 'looks' healthy, lol. But this bar was delicious. I even shared a piece with my 8 year old and he really liked it as well. With only 180 calories in each bar, you can't beat that. When you've got that sweet tooth and need something to curb it, these would do the trick. My husband is always looking for something like this to take to work, something high in protein and high in fiber. I will definitely be purchasing a box for the house.

 photo olay_zps6314ff57.png
Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System: $12.99
Olay Fresh Effects {Shine Shine Go Away!}: $6.99 for full size (5oz)
I used the Fresh Effects this morning after my shower. I have to say this product was the most exciting out of my box. Here lately I've had some serious oil build up and black heads on my face. Probably due to stress (mother of 5, 2 with special needs) but none the less it's been a big problem for me because my face is usually flawless. After using this, my face was silky smooth and even now at 7PM my face is still silky smooth and feels so refreshed. I'll be using this every morning and as soon as I run out, I'll be purchasing. I recommend this to everyone who has oily skin or who wears a lot of makeup.


 photo DO_zps5b62c577.png 
Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response: $7.99-$9.99
I currently use Secret as my main deodorant and have never been unsatisfied with their products. I was really excited to receive this deodorant because I'm a busy mom, always on the go and I stress. I wore it today when we had 3 doctor appointments. This is usually an every day or every other day thing for us now so this deodorant definitely got tested to it's full extent. The deodorant has lasted me all day. Usually I'd have to reapply it later in the day after being so busy but not with this kind. I kept smelling my pits all day, lol. I loved the Citrus smell it put off and I loved how dry it kept me. I recommend this to anyone who's constantly on the go or who stresses a lot.

 photo NYMBeachBabe_zpsd3be6d39.png
Not your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray: $6.00 for full size
I loved the way this stuff smelt. I tried it out this morning before I actually fixed my hair for the day (which involves the blow dryer and flat iron). It does everything it promises but with me having short hair, it's not going to be my go-to product. But only while I have short hair. I think it would have been great 3 weeks ago, lol. I wish I would have got the Volumizing Hair Spray since I give my bob 'height' but I plan on buying it to try it out. I will use the Sea Salt Spray once my hair grows out. I recommend this to anyone with medium-long hair.

Another successful Voxbox, thanks Influenster.
*all these products were received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes only.

2 comments:

  1. aww I didn't get this box :( looks awesome!
    I wanted to try the Olay Fresh Effects Cleansing System.
    Let me know how it works!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. My review is below it's picture! ;)

    ReplyDelete