Monday, March 4, 2013

013. Cara Box


I signed up for my first Cara Box and I have to say I'm pretty darn excited about this. I signed up for a Bauble Swap last month and was really excited about it as well. Being my first time doing something like that, I was kinda 'lost' on what to send or what not to send. It was fun but I definitely found plenty of ways to make my next swap, even better! If you are interested in signing up, just click the button below. March's theme for the Cara box is 'first letter of first name'. Once you are partnered with another gal, you'll buy her things that start with the letter of her first name and vise verse. Sounds pretty exciting right? Join us! :D


Cara Box

2 comments:

  1. I am super excited to participate in my first Cara Box this month too! Apparently, you're sending to me and I'm sending to another Brittany...so funny that for us we don't just have the first letter in common, but the entire first name! Can't wait to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome. Well looks like we both won't have any problems finding things starting with the letter 'B'! ;) Can't wait to get to know you as well<3

    ReplyDelete