Saturday, March 9, 2013

015. Girl's night

I went out with my sisters this evening, we had a great time. We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and drinks. My sister Ashley has been watching the boys for me 2-4 times a week for the past 3 months for me to take care of appointments. Either for the boys or even myself. Not many people would actually watch all 5 of my boys, without pay or without complaining! :P My other sister Tiffany had volunteered to watch all 5 boys a few weekends back for Geoff and I to have a date night. Those are rare. I'm really glad that me and my two sisters have gotten closer together. It means a lot to have good family<3

Tonight I did something new with my eye makeup. Most of my friends know, I'm not big on wearing makeup. Geoff always tells me I don't need to wear it (blah blah blah) or that I'm too pretty for it. But in all honesty, I don't have time to do my makeup. I usually just fix my hair (which now includes blow drying and the flat iron) and go! Busy mom with 5 kids, always on the go - makeup is the last thing I think about but my hair always looks good, lol. But tonight I decided to be bold and do a smokey eye effect.

Here's before and after:

Me without makeup:
 photo 559831_10151261711555064_894500736_n_zps4a231767.jpg

Me with 'smokey eye' effect:
 photo 392013_zpsad4ab240.png
& the super cute outfit I wore this evening.
This shirt used to be too small for me, not anymore!
Wore a new pair of skinny jeans and some thong sandals.

Cheers!
 photo 208484_10151288437915064_98864617_n_zps30cfc07e.jpg
*large Jamacian Cowboy @ TRH

4 comments:

  1. love the makeup and the shirt! The drink looks delish!
    Hope you had a great time out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your makeup looks cute! i can't do a smokey eye very well so im jelly! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ma'am. I'm actually just learning how to do my makeup like that. It took me awhile, lol.

    ReplyDelete