Wednesday, March 6, 2013

014. Near & Dear

I wanted to post this for anyone who's willing to make donations. 

Our 7 year old Logan, is high functioning Asperger's. He's had a rough few months and is currently attending Positive Connections, an academic and treatment school. He is not able to function in regular public school classrooms. He has been doing well at the school but still has his 'off' days. Things started going down hill for him about 3.5 weeks ago. He started suffering from migraines. These migraines are so severe for him that he's crippled by them and bedridden. He had one recently that made him very ill. We're looking to see his neuro in New Orleans within the next week or two, just waiting on the appointment day. We're hoping this isn't something life threatening and prayers are very much appreciated. Check out our campaign for Logan:



This is something that's newly near and dear to my heart. Our 9 month old, Zachary was just recently diagnosed with Neurofibromatosis Type 1 back in January. We do not or will not know how serious his condition is, till it happens. This condition differs from person to person. Zachary has been showing many delayed milestones since birth but has progressed in some ares. He's a candidate for ADHD, Autism or other developmental delays. It comes with his conditions but also since he has a brother with Autism, his risks are even higher. This site is in the process of setting up campaigns for fundraising and I plan to make one for him as soon as they do. But feel free to make a donation in the mean time:


Having 5 children and 2 of them with special needs is definitely a roller coaster of emotions, But I honestly wouldn't have asked for another role in this life. I feel blessed to have such amazing, inspiring children in my life. I plan to update more here on Blue-ly Blessed about our journeys. I hope to have your support along the way.

3 comments:

  1. Great post, and thank you for answering my questions via email. Prayers to your family that you get answers to his migraines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. I don't mind talking about them, at all! :)
    And thank you for the prayers. We appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your always in my prayers! I admire what a strong mother you are!

    P.S. I tagged you on my blog Here
    Check it out when you have a chance!

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete