Tuesday, January 15, 2013

006. Liebster Award

Photobucket 
 Thank you Annie, for nominating me! :) 
 This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another. 
 THE RULES 
❥ Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves. 
❥ Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to. 
❥ Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post. 
❥ Go back to their page and tell them about the award. 
❥ No tag backs. 
 MY ELEVEN RANDOM FACTS 
❥ I probably wear makeup a total of 8-10 times a year.
❥ I'm addicted to the color pink and animal prints.
❥ I love to clip coupons.
❥ I have a son who's highly functioning Asperger's.
❥ I'm absolutely addicted to my Samsung Galaxy S3.
❥ I've been a SAHM since 2007.
❥ I'm in the process of planning our wedding.
❥ We're about to be the proud owners of a 2013 Traverse 1LT.
❥ I'm a total mamarazzi. Love my Canon T2i.
❥ I love to cook and bake.
❥ My dream destination is Paris, France.
 QUESTIONS FROM ANNIE 
❥ What is the biggest thing on your bucket list that you want to accomplish? Get married
❥ What did you want to be when you were a kid?  An elementary school teacher
❥ What is your favorite topic to blog about? My boys
❥ What is your favorite YouTube video currently? Hmmm, I don't have one actually.
❥ If you were to get married in the near future, where would your ceremony take place? If you're already married, where did your ceremony take place? We're getting married next month and I'm in the process of changing venues! :)
❥ What is your favorite gemstone? Diamonds
❥ If you given a plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go & why? Paris, France. It's always been somewhere I've wanted to go. Not only that, I'm fluent in French. I'd love to put it to use! :)
❥ What is your favorite scent? Forever Red and Paris Amour from Bath & Body Works
❥ What is your favorite time of year & why? Christmas. I absolutely love everything about the holiday. Family, food, shopping, vacations and the start to a new year.
❥ What is your favorite dessert? Cheesecake
❥ Are you a coffee, energy drink, or tea drinker? I do love me some Starbucks coffee!

 I NOMINATE... 

1 comment:

  1. Your really loved babes; I nominated you also. LOL
    http://queenstale.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete