Wednesday, January 9, 2013

005. Influenster; Palmolive Fresh Infusions

PALMOLIVE FRESH INFUSIONS VOXBOX
Photobucket
I was one of the lucky ones to get chosen for one of these awesome Palmolive Voxbox's. I have to say I was really excited about this one because as a busy mother of 5, I'm always washing dishes. Out of the three scents my favorite is the Ginger White Tea. As soon as I got my box in the mail, I started a round of dishes. Just a little bit of this stuff goes a long ways. I was able to do quite a bit of dishes. Everything came out squeaky clean and sparkling. I didn't see any water spots like I would with Ajax and my dishes actually smell clean. I would highly recommend these to anyone. They all smell great and work the same. I ended up giving the Lime Basil to my Mom, she loves it. You can find these at your local Walmart. Thanks for picking me Influenster to review this complimentary product! :)
Photobucket

Palmolive's website, where you can read about many of their fabulous products.
Influenster Review Page for Palmolive

2 comments:

  1. I seriously can't wait for my soap to arrive, lol!

    PS - I nominated you for the Liebster Award! For more details, check out my post at: http://swtiine.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete