Wednesday, January 9, 2013

004. Influenster; Cosmo Voxbox 2012

COSMO VOXBOX 2012
Photobucket

I was so excited when I got picked for my very first Influenster Voxbox. I had been signed up since February '12 and hadn't gotten picked till December '12, lol. Below are the items included in my box and my reviews for each item.

  Photobucket

This box included: Ghirardelli; Sea Salt Escape, 2 Pilot FriXion erasable gel pens, a Venus Embrace razor with a Venus/Olay refill blade and a bottle of Forever Red from Bath & Body Works.

Photobucket
These little chocolate squares are absolutely delicious. There was just enough salt to provide a great counterpoint to the sweetness of the chocolate. I had to force myself to put them down but ended up finishing the whole bar in one sitting. Highly recommended.

Photobucket
I love the Venus Embrace razors. It's always been my razor of choice even before receiving the Cosmo Voxbox. Though I was really excited to receive another because I was in need of a new one. I love that I have to only go over an area once and the hair is gone. The Olay razor refill left my skin feeling silky smooth. Highly recommended this razor and both blades.

  Photobucket Photobucket
These Pilot FriXion gel pens are amazing. They write smoothly and erase smoothly. Major perk, no eraser dust. I just recently found out they make erasable highlighters. I'll be purchasing more of the pens and the highlighters soon. I have a thing for pens/highlights. Especially being a busy mom, always on the go. Highly recommend these.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I saved the best for last. Forever Red by Bath & Body Works. My new favorite scent. It's very feminine and sweet. This is the description that B&BW has for it: Our most luxurious longest lasting fragrance blends opulent notes of fiery red pomegranate and delicate peche de vigne, a rare and fleeting French peach. Soft petals of red osmanthus give way to notes of addictive velvety marshmallow and a surprising finale of rich vanilla rum that leaves an unforgettable impression. The little bottle in the box was valued at $10.00. The full size is $44.50, which I have purchased since receiving the sample and my favorite item from the line is the triple moisture body cream which is $20 but worth every penny. I really want to get the bath gel which is $18 and the rollerball/lip duo which is $15. I have some coupons that I need to use so I see a trip in my near future. Highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment