Saturday, January 5, 2013

001. Blue-ly Blessed is born.

I'm really excited about this fresh start. I've decided to start this blog as a new year's resolution sorta thing. I feel that blogging is going to help me relieve a lot of stress, frustrations and even share a lot of happiness. I do have a LiveJournal account but I feel that I can do more here on Blogger. I'm really looking forward to sharing all my life, love and motherhood experiences with all of you. Hope you'll follow me on this journey called life! :)

8 comments:

  1. Yay! i can see you. :D
    i look forward to this. i think i might make one strictly for family/daily life stuff. How do you make it private? i hadn't figured that out yet. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Glad to have you aboard! :D
    It's under settings. You can set it to your list of added readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the color and the name ;) I'm guessing its because all the boys you have in your life :D SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and thanks for the invite<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the name! I even love the blue you used =)

    ReplyDelete