Wednesday, April 10, 2013

024. So What Wednesday

I really want and need more blog readers. People who'll actually comment my stuff too. So I decided to hop aboard the blog hop for 'So What Wednesdays' by the lovely Shannon over at Life after I "dew". Check it out. Each Wednesday I'll post this and hope to have a few others join in as well.

This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
  • I joined a gym on Monday and have gone every day for 2 hours.
  • The tanning beds are what drive me to go to the gym! :P
  • I'm very focused on losing more weight and I'm being hard on myself this time.
  • I'm a very picky eater.
  • I like to spend money at Target.
  • I miss having a certain ex-friend in my life. Real life, not online. Had to clear that up!
  • I'm counting down the days to True Blood season 6.
  • I'm completely content with my life and others have a problem with that.
  • I've already bought all of Zachary's 1st birthday supplies. 4 months ago!
  • I have OCD and clean my house for fun.

So What Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. Hi!! Thank you for following me! You have 5 boys? Holy Moly! Thats amazing! When my little one goes to sleep I'm going to "stalk" your blog more! haha :)

    Alena
    http://www.theadventuresofthepidalafamily5.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome and yes ma'am I do. I also have a step son, so technically 6! ;)) I'm currently blog stalking you now! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Britt! Doing Link-ups is a great way to get more blog readers. I like this one because I can still write basically my own stuff. And the fact that my local gym has a tanning salon is one of the main attractions for me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. I'm glad I'm not the only one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can i just join in and post this on my blog as well? i still haven't figured out all the stuff on here yet. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like not do the link up?! I would guess so?

    ReplyDelete