Monday, April 1, 2013

019. Easter Blessings

 photo easter20132_zps3339b786.jpg
 I hope all of ya'll had a very blessed Easter, I know our family did. We were divided this year but it was a good one, nonetheless. The older two boys spent Easter with their father and Daniel spent it with his mother. I was generous and let my ex-husband have the boys this holiday. But also because we needed to swap weekend visitations. I need the boys home the weekend of April 6th, which is this weekend coming up. It's the Autism 5k/walk here in Lake Charles, Louisiana and our whole family has a team together for Logan, Logan's Puzzle Pack. We're so very excited as this is our first year walking. It's such a great cause and I look forward to many more years of it. We've also signed up for the NAMI walk and have joined Positive Connections' (his school) team. Looking forward to that as well.
 photo easter20133_zpse849d2f2.jpg   photo easter20135_zps66e6368c.jpg
Easter Sunday we went to my Mom's for lunch. She cooked a yummy gumbo and potato salad. We had cookies and 'dump cake' for desert. She had Easter baskets for all 6 of the boys though only 3 were there. Next weekend, we'll be bringing Daniel, Cameron and Logan to get their baskets. All the kids did an Easter egg hunt and had a blast doing it. I took SO many pictures, which can be found on my Facebook. If you're a friend of mine! ;) I can't wait to venture other blogs and see how everyone spent their Easter holiday. Till next time! xo
   photo easter20131_zps17e5348d.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love the cute outfits the boys have on ;) Sorry you guys were alittle divided this year on Easter but at least you were being nice and it will come back to you in blessings :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey. It was still a great Easter though.
    Hope you and your family had one as well<3

    ReplyDelete