Sunday, April 7, 2013

022. Joining Hands for Autism Awareness 5k-1 mile walk 2013

The Autism walk was such an incredible experience. There were SO many people there, I was amazed. We met some really awesome people and I'm so glad we were able to be apart of this. Our team, Logan's Puzzle Pack plans to do this every year. Next year we plan to get custom t-shirts made for our team. I had made the design this year but didn't have enough time to order them before the walk. Here is some pictures from the walk. The rest can be found on my Facebook.

  The girls on our team this year  photo resizewalk_zps360f6762.jpg

  Logan after the walk
 photo resizewalk2_zps139e5719.jpg

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I'm glad that it was a good time for all & Logan looks so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was so happy to be there. He enjoyed himself! :)

    ReplyDelete